To support the company’s measures to stimulate further growth, ATALIAN Belgium is looking for a driven and experienced (M/F):
Business Controller Benelux
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Reporting Profit & Loss (P&L),
* Identifying key business indicators to measure business performance,
* Updating, optimizing and automation of dashboards and KPI’S,
* Set-up of monthly business reviews with Operations & HR in order to monitor the business,
* Making sure that Action plans are defined on regular basis with the CEO,
* Perform monthly and ad-hoc performance analysis; identify opportunities and make recommendations to meet budget and strategic targets,
Forecasting and budgeting
* Set-up and follow-up of the annual budgeting and forecast process in collaboration with the CEO,
* Assist countries on budget constructions.
Training and developing
* Training of local key contacts in order to pursue the development of the controlling department,
* Active involvement in the international finance initiatives.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
* You have a master degree in Management or Economic Sciences,
* You have minimum 3 years of progressive experience in controlling or audit (experience in an international environment is an asset),
* You are perfectly bilingual (Dutch / French) and you have a strong knowledge of English,
* You have advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook…),
* You are able to see the bigger picture as well as to go into detail when required,
* You are technology savvy; quick learner of new systems and software,
* You have excellent analyzing, communicational and reporting skills,
* You are stress resilient and able to work under slight pressure,
* You are in the possession of a driver’s license B.
* An attractive salary with interesting extralegal benefits,
* A dynamic and international work environment,
* The opportunity to develop yourself and follow relevant trainings.
Place of employment:
Belgium – Brussels
Send your CV and motivation letter to:
Garwin Passeleur → firstname.lastname@example.org